Updated: May 7
B + A got married at the exquisite Westlake Village Inn, conveniently located in Westlake Village, and is for sure one of the most magical wedding venues as a Los Angeles Florist, we have ever worked with.
We couldn't find a perfect way to explain it, but they do perfectly online! From their website: "Lush, green landscapes that seem to be never-ending, the enchanting lake, cobblestone paths, vineyards and beautiful gardens with lovely gazebos and charming arbors are enough to leave you captivated. The Inn is both a hotel with 156 well-appointed deluxe accommodations and a special event venue that caters to weddings, birthdays, meetings and other special occasions. Located halfway between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles, the 17-acre property hosts various banquet and meeting rooms, outdoor weddings sites and a vineyard."
The setup of the venue made for a perfect opportunity to do a luxurious flower wall. This flower wall turned out to be (and will forever be) one of my favorite details ever created for a wedding.
B + A chose the Tuscan Garden Wedding site. They describe it well on their site: "A fairytale come true, the Tuscan Garden offers a charming spot for an intimate wedding. Floral agrarian arbors arch over the earthen pathway that leads the bridal guests to their white chairs, which in turn encircle the rustic Tuscan accent and picturesque fountain."
Our favorite reasons why this site is delightful for weddings and flowers:
• The grounds are also a hotel which makes getting ready easier for the bride and entire bridal party.
• The venue is also a hotel, which is ideal for guests when you're enjoy yourself late into the evening.
• The winery on the property makes for a romantic getaway and fun downtime for the guests and the wedded couple.
• The restaurants are delish and make it easy to stay on the property and enjoy the weekend.
• Pamper yourself as part of the wedding party or as a guest at the spa!
• Enjoy late night activities after the wedding, or the night before at the lounge.
Our gorgeous blooms just really make this lush and green backdrop pop, and we couldn't have been happier with how this wedding turned out!
Blooms | delightful! by Rochelle Leigh Wall
Assistant | Sara Ulbrich
Venue | Westlake Village Inn
Photography | Michael Anthony Photography